Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Is playing with dirt not one of the BEST forms of entertainment for children of all ages? Callie really loves it and contirbuted in making this big mess on our sidewalk. When I picked her up to go inside she started screaming as if I had done her some terrible injustice. Taylor really was the biggest contibuter to this mess but I didn't stop her evern though she would of if I asked. Childhood is for getting dirty! Callie's newest favorite thing is playing with the play kitchen set. She actually moved a box next to the kitchen and then stood on it so that she could reach the top...smart little cookie at 11 months! This is about one of the only things that really cheers up Callie after getting her out of the bath. She goes immediately to the window and begins pounding on it and yelling for the dogs..."Dogs...Dogs....Dogs..."


3 comments:

Tara said...

Your girls are soooooo cute. I have to remind myself to let the boys be kids and get really messy because they love it!! Your girls look like they are having so much fun. Love the frames too! I want to buy a picture just to pay Brandon to make a frame!!
Let's get the kids together soon.
Tara

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

Hey we are taking our blog private. Email me so I can invite you if I didn't already.

emwitters@gmail.com

Thanks!

Becca said...

I love this post!! It's so fun to capture the little things about your kids!! I think some our kids favorite things are things like dirt, empty boxes, couch cushions....too!! it's awesome that they can make just about anything fun!!