Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana!!!!!

We had so much fun making this little video for you...but it is a small way for us to tell you how much you mean to our family and how much we love you! We look forward to the day when we can be there in person to tell you these things, but until then,

Happy Birthday Nana and We Love You!

Love Always,

Brandon, Tina, Taylor, & Callie

P.S. Make sure you turn off the music on the actual blog (hit the "pause" button with two lines to the black music box in the top right of the screen) so that you can hear the actual music that goes with your first music video!

4 comments:

david said...

ok so I don't usually like other people's personal little music videos but yours was mega cool. Fabulous idea with the letters! I am already thinking about when I am gonna steal the idea!

Andrea said...

I loved the letters!!

Tara said...

what a cute idea. Love your blog.
Are you going to the digital scrapbook thing on Sat morning with Kristen?
We should get our families together soon.

Tara

Becca said...

I love the letter's too!! What a great idea! I think we might just have to still that one too!!