Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday Brandon!


Happy Birthday Brandon, you are one attractive man and I am so lucky to have you! You make my life filled with joy. It is so wonderful to have your best friend beside you, always supporting you and never belittling you. When we were engaged and when we were newlyweds we often would write letters to one another. Looking back at what I wrote was kinda funny because I always said something like "You Rock!","You are Amazing!"or "You're Awesome!" While I wasn't overly creative in my words then, I still feel the same way. You are an incredible husband and father. I am so happy you are all mine. I love you, Happy Birthday Brandon!
I can't believe it's been 28 years since this chunky little baby was born. Wasn't he so cute...wait, he still is!
Here is a picture of Brandon's 2nd birthday (I'm guessing?)It looks like everyone is ready to dig into the cake!
"Happy Birthday Daddy, we love you! You are the greatest Daddy in the World!"

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!!

Unknown said...

Hey! Happy Birthday Brandon! I can't believe your 28...you're gett'n old...course Mike will be 27 in August...so he's right behind ya! Tina...when I was reading what you said about the things you wrote to eachother when you were dating...I thought...I still write
"you rock" and "you're awesome" so you're doing better then me! It was great seeing you guys the other night! It's so nice to have friends who we know will always be there!

Love you guys!