Friday, April 11, 2008

Callie is Crawling..for Real!



All week Callie has been trying to crawl...she would get on her hands a knees and move a little, then would sit down, then try again and then sit again. I'm so proud of her, she's been learning so much lately! Just last week she learned how to get from laying on her belly to sitting position. Although, now I'm beginning to see the benefits of not having your child crawl! We didn't need a baby gate for the top of our stairs with Taylor but I think I now need to invest in one. Hopefully there will be some garage sales starting up soon!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun! It looks like she tries to get on her feet as well. And I love the hairdo!!

christy said...

i love it when babies learn to crawl, even though it can be a challenge.