Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Callie Has A Tooth!

After many months of speculating...the tooth has arrived! Sorry no picture...there is not much to see, besides it is next to impossible to get 10 month old to open their mouth when it isn't their idea! For many weeks I've been telling Brandon I thought she was getting a tooth but he said he couldn't see it. Even the Doctor last week didn't see it but it's here now and I finally feel justified in my conjecture about her teeth! (I know, that's pretty silly but I find joy in silly things!) Well, it's great that she has got a tooth but the reality is we now we begin the seemingly endless process of getting tooth after tooth!

Callie is also getting really good at pulling herself up to standing. The first place she did it was at the bottom of the stairs which led to her being able to now crawl up two stairs. She hasn't quite figured out you can't sit back down when you are in the middle of climbing up stairs...which has resulted in a few tumbles!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Jaxon has finally started climbing stairs. I got a great gate for the bottom of the stairs that is pressure mounted, it can also be used at the top of the stairs. It was only $20 at Wal-Mart. They had a cheaper one, $12, but it seemed a little unstable!

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

Brandon
This has nothing to do with Callie's tooth but I was pleasantly suprised with your music selection. Shocked in fact. You have better taste than I thought. Well at least Tina has better taste. Much Love Nate