Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bowling


What cute Little bowlers!


"Is this my bowling ball?"


Here is Papa helping Logan bowl but after a few rounds, Logan could do the whole thing all by himself! It was pretty funny seeing him waddle to the lane with his big bowling ball!

Taylor tried holding her own ball like her cousin but she just about lost it on her foot (it's understandable when the ball weighs about as much as she does!) She only liked using the bowling stand a few times, then she wanted to bowl like her parents. We still had to help her get enough momentum for the ball to make it to the pins. I did let her try it alone once and the ball stopped right in the middle of the lane! After 3 tries, Brandon hit the ball off the lane into the next lane over(not really his intent!)


Taylor and Logan had a great time, in fact their score was better than mine! Taylor beat me by 20 and Logan beat me by 7! Pretty pathetic when a 2 and 3 year old can beat you in bowling! I guess I won't quit my day job!

1 comment:

The Rasmussen Family said...

what a totally fun time! looks like you made the most of their time here for sure! We love the Mayan...good times huh!? Hope you guys are doing well, we need to get together soon!