Monday, November 1, 2010

The last of the Halloween activites

On Halloween we went to Nana and Papa's and did some trick or treating....what cute bunch!
We made carmel apples before hand....








Below are the few pictures Brandon took at the ward party....I was in charge this year so needless to say I was running around making sure the chili cook off, carnival and trunk-or-treat went as planned. We didn't get a family picture this year :( but I we had the whole Wizard of Oz thing going on. I was a witch, Brandon was the tin man, Taylor was Dorthy, Callie was Glenda the good witch (although she would only refer to herself as a princess :) and Beckett was the cutest little scarecrow I have ever seen!


Out in the parking lot trunk-or-treating......Beckett really loved the whole idea!


On the Monday before Halloween we did our traditional family party, with pizza, carving pumpkins and watching a movie (How to Train your Dragon....it was really good) We had a great time and we were glad to have Grandma there to help out!





Having a little taste!







1 comment:

Kkelly said...

I love how Beckett is "tasting" the pumpkin, such a cute picture!!

And how on earth do you always look so pretty, Tina?!?! I mean it, you always look so good. :)