Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day Activities

I must say I've been a total slacker in the blogging area....hence all the catch up posts we've been doing. Honestly it has been a whirlwind of a month with lots of family visiting (including a bout with the stomach flu). In the middle of it all I found out that the 11 week-along baby I was pregnant with had died. It's taking time to get back to "normal" so forgive me if the blogging suffers a bit.

My niece Kate (you all know her as Katherine!) came to stay for the weekend before she went to EFY for the first time. We loved having her! On father's day we went up to the duck pond here in town to feed the ducks all the many left over rolls from the family reunion. There are some really beautiful places to get pictures so we brought the camera along.






This is a rare thing to see Callie smiling for the camera...too bad there is a big leaf in front of her!




3 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys are always so good at doing things with your kids. Brandon, Jaxon has the same shirt, orange and white stripes!

Jen said...

Such cute girls! I'm so sorry to hear about the baby. If you need anything please let me know. We love you guys and hope that things get better soon. Jen

Erin said...

Oh Tina, I am so sorry about the baby.

The family pictures are beautiful! I love the scenery and smiles.

We miss you guys!
Witters