Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tina..i.e, Wonderwoman


This is my beautiful wife Tina Marie. As you can see, she is proving to me how much stronger she is than I by carrying probably a 7 lb baby inside while still being happy and full of life. Our little girl is expected to arrive June 18th, but we're hoping sooner.
Tina is an amazing mom and has been my best friend for over 4 years now (today is our 4-year anniversary)! She enjoys time with Taylor (our daughter), scrapbooking, camping, and going on walks. Her voice is one that will always leave a mark in your life because it will remind you of heavenly choirs. I love my dear wife!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

My wife will beat your wife (at delievering)just like I beat you every day at ping- pong.

Mat -n- Cat said...

Hey guys, the little one is on the way. Congratulations..... I have my blog adress and it is mat-n-cat

I think. The site is not completly up yet but i am working on in. Love you guys.

Mat n Cat