Thursday, May 31, 2007

Taylor...aka: Boo or Tay Tay


This is my pride and my joy, my little girl Taylor Marie. She will be turning two on June 17th and will be a wonderful big sister hopefully the following day. I sure hope she doesn't mind sharing her birthday!
Taylor continues to amaze us with her learning, language development, and crazy sense of humor. Just yesterday she put on some glasses, a name tag from when I worked at the Jail, and then began running around our coffee table hooting and yelling like an Indian on a mission.
We just found out how much she loves to go camping and boy did she throw a fit when we had to finally go bye bye.
Her favorite thing to do of course is snuggle up with mom and dad and just be cute!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Juicy Goosie,
Hey! what a nice job on you blob. You're like a pro now. Thanks for letting me spend time in your shop. Much love and best of luck with more blogging to come.