Sunday, April 22, 2012

Planting some seeds...

The weekend of Easter, my Mom headed back home for a much deserved break and to take care of my Dad. I knew it was getting to be that time of year where if I wanted to have a garden I would have to start planting some stuff outside and inside. I really didn't feel like doing it but if we put it off I knew I would be disappointed later. So Brandon and I split up, he went to home depot and I went to Walmart to get the various gardening seeds and supplies. The rest of the day was spent getting the watering system set up in the garden boxes and planting. The kids got to pick one thing that they could plant, Taylor picked Columbine Flowers, Callie picked Marigolds and Beckett picked a variety of cactus....we'll see if the cactus work :) I tried to sit back and watch as much as possible so as not to over do it....but I over did it. As a parent it is so hard to sit back and let things go...at least it is hard for me!



Hadley making a mess in the office.

No comments: