Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 5

So Brandon convinced me I need to update the blog during my withdrawal, radioactive iodine treatment and recovery...we'll see how good I am at keeping it up :)

I stopped taking my Thyroid medication last Thursday and was feeling pretty normal, minus the cold I came down with. On Sunday morning, I was still feeling normal but then Brandon had to leave for meetings and I had to get all the kids ready for church. And the house was kinda a disaster so I was cleaning it up, since the home teachers were coming in a few hours. After a while I started feeling less normal. Since then I have had this shaky feeling...I think the best way to describe it is the way you feel after a really hard work out.
Today, I continue to have that feeling....yet I still made it through a pretty busy morning. I even shopped as Walmart, which can be exhausting at anytime! I'm feeling a little worn out this afternoon.

I have been amazed by all the concern and help that has been offered to me and my family already. I feel undeserving, but am grateful that I get to see the goodness of others as they serve us.

No comments: