Friday, October 7, 2011

Taylor's first day of 1st Grade

Taylor was so excited to start first grade and be at school all day long. I have to admit it has been nice to have one less kid at home during the day but I do miss her.

She is loving her teachers, Mrs. Seremet and Mrs. Pitmon. They team teach by splitting the week in half. Mrs. Seremet had her baby the 3rd week of school so it has been Mrs. Pitmon full time until Mrs Seremet comes back from maternity leave.

I have been volunteering in Taylor's class once a week and it has been fun to see how Taylor interacts with others at school. She has recently made friends with Miles, who she sits with at lunch. One day I found on her pillow a rock she decorated with Miles' name and a drawn face on it. It had little hearts drawn all over it as well....hmm. She assures me they are just friends :)




No comments: