Thursday, September 1, 2011

Utah Trip part 2, The Childrens Museum

While Brandon was teaching during the day at EFY, I had to come up with things for the kids and I to do. On Tuesday, we spent a lovely day with my dear friend Marnie who lives in Lehi. We mostly just hung out and got to talk, while the kiddos played (like the good ole days.) On Wednesday, I took the kids to downtown Salt Lake to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. I had never been there and didn't know what to expect, but it turned out to be well worth the money spent. We played for 3 hours straight and only one kid cried the whole time...a sign of a really good time :)
Above, Taylor is reading which notes to play for "Mary Had a Little Lamb" Below they are moving faux construction blocks with a little crane...Beckett an Callie loved this area.

Hadley didn't get in on the hands on fun but she was still a very good baby that day.


The kids loved flying the helicopter, even though their was at least five kids crammed into the cockpit at any given time.
After the museum the kids played in the Olympic Splash pad...it felt great on that nice hot day.

1 comment:

Marnie said...

It was so good to see you, thanks for coming to visit me. I'm glad you went to the discovery museum and had fun! That construction area was my kids favorite too. Hope to see you again soon.