Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dance Recital

My wonderful neighbor, Lori, has been teaching a FREE dance class to my girls and the other girls in the neighborhood for the past 8 months. The girls loved getting dressed up for dance every week. To show off what they have learned they had a recital which also doubled as a fundraiser for a young boy in our community who is very sick. It was a wonderful night and I was so impressed with all the kids talent who participated. Callie kind of stole the show with her funny antics...she was jumping around and having a grand time performing for everyone! I was laughing out loud the entire time.
Taylor did a great job....doing the dances almost perfect. She loves dancing and I don't think this is the last time she'll be up on the big stage!


Beckett loved clapping for all the performances!


This is the girls practicing outside the theater before they got on stage.



















No comments: