Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

This picture is a little out of order but I wanted to include it...Beckett literally played in here for an entire HOUR!

The kids got fun little presents from Nana and Grandma in their baskets.
















We had to do the eater egg hunt inside since we woke up and there was 6 inches of snow outside :( But the girls had a blast!


On Saturday we took the girls to the Spanish Fork City Easter egg hunt. They had lots of fun and we ended up winning 4 stuffed animals and free crazy bread. Not too shabby! They divided the kids into different age groups so Callie and Taylor were on different fields. Thus we only have pictures of Callie on the camera....I took some of Taylor with my phone but I'm struggling to get them onto the computer....maybe I'll get those posted later.

No comments: