Monday, January 11, 2010

Callie Doing the Head bob & the rest of the Christmas Pictures

I came upstairs and Callie was doing the head bob for at least a minute so I had to pull out our camera!


The Girls got ballerina outfits from Grandma and Grandpa Hunt.....they love wearing them all the time.
Riding the "Camel"
(Nice outfit huh?)

Taylor was the Star/Angel, Beckett was Baby Jesus, and Callie was a blur!












Good times hanging out with Grandma in the morning
Great-Grandma Liza sent this cute outfit for Beckett for Christmas...I love the little bow tie!



3 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

Nothin like a big bag of doritos to send a girl into a slumber! Sure helps me nod off! SHE IS SO CUTE! Love all the new pics!

Andrea said...

LOVE the head bob, at first I thought you meant dancing. I don't think any of my kids have ever done that!

We need to get together!

Anonymous said...

The girls look so precious in their ballet outfits. Callie's camel outfit made me laugh. I love it!