Sunday, December 6, 2009

November Fun!

My handsome boys!
Taylor jumping off the rocks in the backyard.
I love this pic of Callie!


My parents came to our home for Thanksgiving again this year and we had a great time, packing in lots of activities into the time we got to spend with them. My mom bought the girls some Christmas crafts that they loved working on together.


We went to the festival of lights in Spanish Fork (actually only about a hop, skip and a jump from our front yard!)


Deer in our backyard.

Parade of lights in Spanish Fork.







We went to a 10,000 acre tree farm in Alpine and cut down our Christmas tree this year. It was really fun and the especially enjoyed riding the 4 wheeler. Here is the one we picked.




Loading up to go find the tree....


In our matching Christmas jammies that Brandon's mom made us last year.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You guys!! SO cute! The jams are cute. I can't believe how big those kids are getting! Happy holidays!