Friday, October 9, 2009

Beckett Sure is Cute!


Taylor was playing doctor with Beckett.....poor boy gets Barbie bandaids!

Taylor decided Beckett needed to start taking a bottle so got one out of the cabinet while I was in the shower one day. She filled it up with water and was giving it to him when I got out. She really wanted to try it with formula so I thought, "why not?" I didn't expect him to drink it since I could never get Taylor to take one and Callie took a few weeks to get good at it. To my surprise he sucked all 2 oz down! Who knew my 4 year old would have the touch!



Taylor actually took the pictures above and below....not to bad, maybe she'll be a photographer.




Beckett has a unique laugh very differnt then both of his sisters. It's pretty cute!



4 comments:

Tara said...

He's soooo cute! He's getting so big. wow!

Marnie said...

He sure is cute, in a couple of the pictures, he looks so much like Taylor. They grow so fast!

The Rasmussen Family said...

Yes, I agree 100%! He is SO CUTE. What a great thing to have 2 older, mature and caring sisters to help out! :)

Kkelly said...

Aw, Tina! He is darling! I actually think he is a good mix of both your girls. And it was fun to hear your voice on the video- miss you!