Monday, March 30, 2009

This could be a difficult week for Callie


So, I've been totally procrastinating getting rid of Callie's pacifier. We got her to the point where she only has it a night and at nap times a few months ago but I haven't had the guts to totally get rid of it. Well, since she has been sick this past week all she has wanted to do was lay in her bed with the pacifier (even though she wasn't sleeping). I just got so tired of hearing "passey...passey" through continuous crying this morning that I cut the end off it and gave it to her. Needless to say she was not too happy! She hasn't really recovered yet and it is almost time for her nap. I'm pretty sure she won't be getting too much sleep today (or anyone else for that matter!). Oh, well....we had to get rid of it sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! : )