Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blog update....

So, I've wanted to update the blog for almost 2 weeks but there hasn't been anything interesting going on....and we hadn't taken hardly any pictures! Winter just seems to keep dragging on.....

Unfortunately we are sick again, but our little Taylor got the worst of it. We took her to the doctor yesterday and found out that she has pneumonia! Yikes!!!! Both Brandon and I feel horrible for her. She keeps asking when she is going to get better...hopefully soon. She's got another Dr.'s appointment today so hopefully she's looking better to him.

Anyways, I took the picture below last Thursday. I thought it was so cute, Callie actually let Taylor snuggle with her after their bath. I love to see sisterly love!
Just a pic of me,the girls and Taylor's favorite doll, which she named Jesus. Poor doll (which Taylor says is a boy) is always dressed in pink and purple....maybe it's a sign of things to come for her baby brother!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...Tina...I hate to hear that about Taylor...the sickness! Don't you just hate it when your kids are sick...it just makes your heart hurt! Good luck at that doctors!
PS I can't wait to see future pictures of little boy Goss all dressed in pink from his sisters!

Tara said...

Hope you guys feel better soon. No fun to be sick!
Your girls are sooo cute....and sounds like little boy Goss might end up "cute" sometimes too!

Em and Jorg said...

Cute picture of you girls :) Soon the boys will almost have an equal chance.

Hope everyone gets feeling better!