Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bones Made of Rubber

I took Callie and Taylor sledding in Mapleton (next to the cemetary) while Tina was at an over-nighter with the YW. The hills were great for little kids. A friend of mine found us there and let us borrow his tube for a few rides, so I decided to film one of Taylor's jumps. My favorite part of her fall (now that she is 100% ok) is how quick she says "I'm alright." If I would have fallen like that I would still be on the ground right now yelling at Taylor to go get her mother!
*Sorry, the video camera was sideways when I was videoing...annoying I know.

















The final video shows Taylor and I getting some air on a bigger kid run. I feel like I am getting so old because my bum is still very sore!



2 comments:

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

After watching Taylor almost break her neck, does Tina dare leave for an overnighter again?

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

If my kids saw this they would be so jealous! They keep begging for sleds, but there are no hills where we live....so that would be pointless and a waste of money...looks like fun though!