Thursday, November 13, 2008

The visit to Aquarium

Some of my really awesome friends invited me to come with them to the local Aquarium. They even got us all in for practically nothing...which was good because it would been I disappointment if i would have had to pay full price. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time but it is way overpriced with the amount of things available to see and do!


Above, you could touch the sting rays...Taylor never wanted to touch them but she enjoyed putting her hands in the water! She later did touch a Starfish but my hands were full of squirmy Callie so I couldn't take a picture!



They had little caves you could crawl around in.


They had an exhibit where you "drove" a boat on the Great Salt Lake...they kids loved it!
Don't they both look like they have just seen a ghost...I swear was just telling them to say cheese!


Looking at the Sharks





1 comment:

Unknown said...

They must have a fear of "cheese" from the look of their faces...just kidding...that looks like so much fun! I've been wanting someone to go there so I could hear about it...and pictures make it even better! Great talk yesterday!