Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Egg Fun!


Taylor was pretty excited about dying eggs this year....we decided to be safe and remove the clothes!


We thought it would be a good idea to get Callie to hold one of the eggs for the picture. Turns out it wasn't such a good idea because she dropped it right away! Taylor on the other hand did a great job of holding the eggs on the spoon, we were pretty impressed with her (she didn't break a single egg, which is more than her Mom can say!)


My cute family!




The Final Product, now what do we do with all those hard boiled eggs?!

2 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

I love the practically naked picture of Taylor! Hahaha, she is so funny! You guys are such involved parents...I love the kite idea, too bad Dawson HATES the wind and runs inside! Miss hanging with you! Call me soon!

Andrea said...

I love that Taylor is naked, funny!!