Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ward campout anyone? Sign us up! We went to Rotary Park with the Kolob 3rd Ward in hopes to have a nice out in the woods. It started off great as you can see...anytime a baby is asleep, we are happy! Here is a funny story. Taylor was trying to play with the girls a year older than her. They could easily flip over this cord and laugh about it. Finally, Taylor got the guts to do it and when she did, she just sat there for about a minute and then finally started balling saying "head, hurt!"

Our favorite part of camping is always roasting marshmallows (spelling, I know). I think Taylor had at least 10 marshmallows, I could only eat one as usual. At this point, Tina and Callie left for home and it was time for "daddy-daughter" time. We had so much fun hiking around and playing around the fire. Eventually, she fell asleep in my arms by the fire, but the second we tried to lay down she woke up and asked for mommy. I convinced her to stay in the tent by playing under the blankets. She was happy again and we attempted again to go to sleep. However, when she woke up at 1:30am screaming and rubbing her leg, I knew I wasn't going to get her back to sleep, so yes, we packed up and went home. We still had a w0nderful time together!

No comments: